Melbourne CBD (Innovative Australian head quartered, fast growing enterprise mobile solutions company looking for entrepreneurial talent to grow our Australian presence.)
Dusk Mobile is a successful field service and asset management solutions company, focused on solving industry problems through innovative digital technologies. These include full software solutions, portals, apps, mobile device management, beacons and professional services. Dusk Mobile is working to transform enterprises across the globe.
The Dusk Mobile team consists of experienced mobile architects and software developers as well as strategy-consultants, with an advisory board of seasoned international entrepreneurs.
With the head office in Melbourne, Dusk Mobile is enabling enterprises to evolve through our deep understanding of enterprise process and strength in delivery. After successfully starting up in Australia over 4.5 years ago and growing our client base, we are looking to grow our team to join us on that journey.
A digital solutions provider specialising in mobile applications and security, are urgently seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their expanding team in Melbourne. This position is ideal for anyone who is passionate about modern technology and in the early stages of their IT career.
- Provide a combination of first and second level support to business users through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
- First level support involves dealing directly with our business users
- Second level support involves working with the Service Desk staff of our clients to assist them in troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of our hosted software
- Troubleshoot, analyze and solve end-user technical problems via phone support
- Monitor and respond quickly to requests received through the helpdesk via phone or email and follow up with the business users to ensure issues have been resolved
- Meet key service desk metrics and service level agreements
- Provide telephone and email based technical support for our software products
- Investigate issues and see through to resolution
- Work pro-actively to update customers by reporting progress regarding outstanding queries
Mandatory skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology support operations, including troubleshooting and supporting computer applications and operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira Service Desk software and Windows OS
- Excellent Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM Knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users by phone, in person and in writing
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy in the preparation of documents, reports, and correspondence.
Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks under tight timelines
What we offer
Joining us will be challenging and rewarding. You’ll gain lots of valuable experience and be part of a close team that expands Dusk Mobile in Australia. You will be exposed to a cutting edge industry and the ability to work with our customers on innovative solutions. Attractive compensation package available.
We are offering the chance to work on some of Australia’s coolest and highest profile digital projects. You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering high-performing mobile and web solutions for clients.
Australian Permanent Residency required