Melbourne CBD (Innovative Australian head quartered, fast growing SaaS company looking for entrepreneurial talent to grow our local presence.)
Dusk Mobile is a successful collaborative work management SaaS company, focused on delivering automation, visibility and efficiencies through our industry leading platform.
The Dusk Mobile team consists of experienced mobile architects and software developers as well as strategy-consultants, with an advisory board of seasoned international entrepreneurs. With our head office in Melbourne, Dusk Mobile is enabling enterprises to evolve through our deep understanding of enterprise process and strength in delivery. After successfully starting up in Australia 6 years ago and growing our client base, we are now taking the business to the next level and looking for the right person to join us on that journey. We are delivering our collaborative work management platform into organisations large and small. We partner with our customers and take the time to understand their businesses.
We are seeking an experienced and iOS Developer with experience in web based technologies to join our expanding team in Melbourne. This position is ideal for anyone who is passionate about customer service, SaaS technology and looking to make a name for themselves with an industry leader. Our customers need to see the value in their investment and it’s our responsibility to support them with this. One of our core values is; Deliver measurable returns for our clients. This is a constant, with many customers looking to us for support on how they can unlock the value from their data, with our collaborative work management platform.
We specifically require someone with experience in developing elegant iOS products that exceed our clients expectations. Developing complex iOS mobile applications is a must and demonstrating this will be required.
As an iOS Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and delivering custom software solutions
- Being part of our Agile software development team
- Directly engaging with clients in collaborative environments including on site
- Some support of existing and developed solutions
- Liaising with Stakeholders on best practices such as test driven development & continuous deployment
- Writing efficient and readable code, testing work and communicating with internal/external stakeholders as required.
- Providing our clients with an extremely high level of technical expertise and representing the company as a technical expert. We develop complex, disruptive solutions for a range of large corporations globally.
All while being part of a global team of highly motivated and talented people.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of iOS development experience
- Excellent skills in Objective C or Swift 4
- RESTFul web services
- Cocoa, XCode and Interface Builder
- Storyboarding along with full experience in Auto Layouts
- Solid delivery experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience across full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Work with Project Management, and other teams to ensure projects are delivered without delay, avoiding invoicing and revenue delays
- To work within a team environment and can also be an autonomous self-starter capable of working from brief to delivery, whilst managing and working on
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to articulate reasoning behind a decision
- Experience in building public facing applications
- Automated Unit Testing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage own time on projects
- Attention to detail is a must
- Experience with an internal ticketing system for defects/bugs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Desired Skills and Experience
Having experience with some of the following technologies and frameworks will also be viewed favorably:
- Xamarin, PhoneGap / Cordova, Native
- Jira / Atlassian Service Desk
- Bitbucket, Github management
- Familiar with Trello
- VMWare/AirWatch or Enterprise Mobility Management
- UX design tools for prototyping in line with Apple principles
- Other languages such as Java, PHP, C# or Ruby
- Other mobile platforms, specifically Android or Windows Phone
- University degree in a related computer science or technology based subject preferred
- Passion for start-ups and mobile technologies
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Have a creative mindset to help our customers solve problems and deliver a great experience
- Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and can prioritise work load
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional time management and personal effectiveness skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter and desire to develop personally and professionally
- Current driver’s license
Product knowledge or technical skills in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Workforce Management
- Project Management
- Field Services
- Scheduling & Resource Optimisation
- Industry expertise on 2 or more of Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Mining, Property Development or Automotive
- Excellent knowledge of SaaS businesses, their idiosyncrasies and how to succeed in them
- Able to see other people’s perspective and bring others along on your journey
- Passion for technology, learning and a thirst for knowledge
What we offer
Joining us will be challenging and rewarding. It’s a flexible fun environment with plenty of scope to grow. You’ll gain lots of valuable experience and be part of a close team that expands Dusk Mobile in Australia. You will be exposed to a cutting edge industry and the ability to work with our customers on innovative solutions. Attractive compensation package available.
Australian Permanent Residency required