Melbourne CBD (Innovative Australian head quartered, fast growing SaaS company looking for entrepreneurial talent to grow our local presence.)
Dusk Mobile is a successful collaborative work management SaaS company, focused on delivering automation, visibility and efficiencies through our industry leading platform.
The Dusk Mobile team consists of experienced mobile architects and software developers as well as strategy-consultants, with an advisory board of seasoned international entrepreneurs. With our head office in Melbourne, Dusk Mobile is enabling enterprises to evolve through our deep understanding of enterprise process and strength in delivery. After successfully starting up in Australia 6 years ago and growing our client base, we are now taking the business to the next level and looking for the right person to join us on that journey. We are delivering our collaborative work management platform into organisations large and small. We partner with our customers and take the time to understand their businesses.
We are seeking an experienced React Native Developer to join our expanding team in Melbourne. This position is ideal for anyone who is passionate about customer service, SaaS technology and looking to make a name for themselves with an industry leader. Our customers need to see the value in their investment and it’s our responsibility to support them with this. One of our core values is; Deliver measurable returns for our clients. This is a constant, with many customers looking to us for support on how they can unlock the value from their data, with our collaborative work management platform.
- 2+ years using React.js
- Familiarity with Agile development processes, Scrum etc.
- Knowledge of the Git Life Cycle
- Experience with Google Firebase
- Strong UX capability and the ability to translate customer requirements to delivery
- Key Verticals are: Utilities / Field Services / Automotive / Property Development
- Working alongside other lead roles to align deliverables and ensure customer success
- Work as part of the software engineering team to deliver collaboratively
- Strong verbal skills for meetings and presentations.
- Strong written skills
- Accurate estimating of effort to deliver
- Experience with the SaaS industry. The role requires a good understanding of our underlying solutions on offer and how they works.
- Input into product growth and business strategy
- Visible in the market place through industry involvement, e.g. attending events, networking, promoting us.
- The ability to prioritise based on customer requirements
- Provide updates to customers and establish Quarterly Business Reviews to measure success and understand new requirements or opportunities
- Investigate issues and see through to resolution
- Keep business users/champions informed through a line of continuous communication
- Work with Project Management, and other teams to ensure projects sold are delivered without delay, avoiding billing and revenue delays
- Demonstrated experience with the additional following technologies: AWS, Atlassian, PHP, SQL.
- Solid testing and release management processes ensuring high quality code is delivered
Mandatory skills and experience
- 2-3 years experience developing commercial software solutions, of which ideally at least 1-2 will be in an SaaS organisation or one of the major target sectors; (Mobile / Enterprise SaaS / Partner Software / IT Services)
- Industry expertise in 2 or more of: Utilities, Field Services, Transport, Mining, Property Development or Automotive
- Demonstrated experience of leading or being a key part of a SaaS business growth journey
- Capable of leading and influencing at the senior executive level and working with customer or partner executives
- Strong analytical skills, a structured approach to work, and an ability to see both the detail and the ‘big picture’
- Passion for start-ups and mobile technologies
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Have high level management capabilities – and be able to present capably at that level
- Be technically competent, be able to recommend and create solutions from our products and those of our software partners
- Have a creative mindset to help our customers solve problems and deliver a great experience
- Innovative while profit driven
- Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and can prioritise work load
- Highly developed negotiation skills with the ability to influence positive outcomes for all parties
- Outgoing with confidence and tenacity to connect with existing customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional time management and personal effectiveness skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an eagerness to continually learn and develop personally and professionally
- Current driver’s license
Product knowledge or technical skills in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Workforce Management
- Project Management
- Field Services
- Scheduling & Resource Optimisation
- Industry expertise on 2 or more of Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Mining, Property Development or Automotive
- Excellent knowledge of SaaS businesses, their idiosyncrasies and how to succeed in them
- Able to see other people’s perspective and bring others along on your journey
- Passion for technology, learning and a thirst for knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for seeing others succeed
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users by phone, in person and in writing
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy in the preparation of documents, reports, and correspondence.
- Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks under tight timelines
What we offer
Joining us will be challenging and rewarding. It’s a flexible fun environment with plenty of scope to grow. You’ll gain lots of valuable experience and be part of a close team that expands Dusk Mobile in Australia. You will be exposed to a cutting edge industry and the ability to work with our customers on innovative solutions. Attractive compensation package available.
Australian Permanent Residency required