Melbourne CBD (Innovative Australian head quartered, fast growing SaaS company looking for entrepreneurial talent to grow our local presence.)
Dusk Mobile is a successful collaborative work management SaaS company, focused on delivering automation, visibility and efficiencies through our industry leading platform.
The Dusk Mobile team consists of experienced mobile architects and software developers as well as strategy-consultants, with an advisory board of seasoned international entrepreneurs. With our head office in Melbourne, Dusk Mobile is enabling enterprises to evolve through our deep understanding of enterprise process and strength in delivery. After successfully starting up in Australia 6 years ago and growing our client base, we are now taking the business to the next level and looking for the right person to join us on that journey. We are delivering our collaborative work management platform into organisations large and small. We partner with our customers and take the time to understand their businesses.
This role requires a skilled VMWare Workspace One Engineer, passionate about mobile technologies. This is an opportunity for exposure to clients who are starting or already on the journey to the digital workspace, looking to implement a best of breed product across multiple device form factors.
- Provision of service and support to our clients, both on-site and remotely
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of AirWatch instances via phone or onsite
- Experience in large AirWatch implementations, best practice architecture and design along with integrations
- Assist with customer issues via telephone and ticketing system with a professional, effective and clear telephone manner, fluent English speaking with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to lead video conference demonstrations and remediation of issues
- Providing a high level of communication with clients and colleagues around the status of requests and to follow up with the team accordingly.
- Assisting with the management of the AirWatch infrastructure and critical business applications.
- Assisting with the management of AirWatch documents and procedures to ensure they maintain currency.
Mandatory skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years with AirWatch implementations in a similar role
- Competent with the use of, but not limited to;
- Windows Server environments
- Firewalls, Routers, LAN and WAN, VOIP technologies.
- Experience in Office365 integration
- Experience working in an Agile environment (JIRA, testing, stand-ups, sprints, stories etc.)
- Experience with iOS, Android and Windows 10 operating systems along with iPad, iPhone, Samsung and Mac devices
- Knowledge of common network, hardware and software problems with the ability to troubleshoot, repair, and resolve.
- AirWatch VTSP Mobility Certified
Desired Skills and Experience
Having experience with some of the following technologies and frameworks will also be viewed favourably:
- Familiarity or experience with Okta
- Experience in the telecommunication or mobile industries
- Windows Apps / Universal Windows Platform Apps
Product knowledge or technical skills in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Workforce Management
- Project Management
- Field Services
- Scheduling & Resource Optimisation
- Industry expertise on 2 or more of Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Mining, Property Development or Automotive
- Excellent knowledge of SaaS businesses, their idiosyncrasies and how to succeed in them
- Able to see other people’s perspective and bring others along on your journey
- Passion for technology, learning and a thirst for knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for seeing others succeed
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users by phone, in person and in writing
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy in the preparation of documents, reports, and correspondence.
- Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks under tight timelines
What we offer
Joining us will be challenging and rewarding. It’s a flexible fun environment with plenty of scope to grow. You’ll gain lots of valuable experience and be part of a close team that expands Dusk Mobile in Australia. You will be exposed to a cutting edge industry and the ability to work with our customers on innovative solutions. Attractive compensation package available.
Australian Permanent Residency required