Melbourne CBD (Innovative Australian head quartered, fast growing field service and asset management solutions company looking for entrepreneurial talent to grow our Australian presence)
Dusk Mobile is a successful mobile solutions company, focused on solving enterprise problems through innovative digital technologies. These include full software solutions, portals, apps, mobile device management, IoT and professional services. Dusk Mobile is working to transform enterprises across the globe.
The Dusk Mobile team consists of experienced mobile architects, software developers, support staff as well as strategy consultants, with an advisory board of seasoned international entrepreneurs.
With the head office in Melbourne, Dusk Mobile is enabling enterprises to evolve through our deep understanding of enterprise process and strength in delivery. After successfully starting up in Australia 4.5 years ago and growing our client base, we are looking to grow our End User Computing (EUC) practice and looking for our next team member to join us on that journey.
This role requires a skilled VMWare AirWatch Engineer, passionate about mobile technologies. This is an opportunity for exposure to clients who are starting or already on the journey to digital, looking to implement a best of breed product across multiple device form factors.
The primary responsibilities of this position will include:
- Provision of service and support to our clients, both on-site and remotely
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of AirWatch instances via phone or onsite
- Experience in large AirWatch implementations, best practice architecture and design along with integrations
- Assist with customer issues via telephone and ticketing system with a professional, effective and clear telephone manner, fluent English speaking with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to lead video conference demonstrations and remediation of issues
- Providing a high level of communication with clients and colleagues around the status of requests and to follow up with the team accordingly.
- Assisting with the management of the AirWatch infrastructure and critical business applications.
- Assisting with the management of AirWatch documents and procedures to ensure they maintain currency.
To be considered for the position you must meet the following technical requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years with AirWatch implementations in a similar role
- Competent with the use of, but not limited to;
- Windows Server environments
- Firewalls, Routers, LAN and WAN, VOIP technologies.
- Experience in Office365 integration
- Experience working in an Agile environment (JIRA, testing, stand-ups, sprints, stories etc.)
- Experience with iOS, Android and Windows 10 operating systems along with iPad, iPhone, Samsung and Mac devices
- Knowledge of common network, hardware and software problems with the ability to troubleshoot, repair, and resolve.
- AirWatch VTSP Mobility Certified
Desired Skills and Experience
Having experience with some of the following technologies and frameworks will also be viewed favorably:
- Familiarity or experience with Okta
- Experience in telco or mobile industries
- Windows Apps / Universal Windows Platform Apps
- Passion for start-ups and mobile technologies
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Have a creative mindset to help our customers solve problems and deliver a great experience
- Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and can prioritise work load
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional time management and personal effectiveness skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter and desire to develop personally and professionally
What we offer
Joining us will be challenging and rewarding. You’ll gain lots of valuable experience and be part of a close team that expands Dusk Mobile in Australia. You will be exposed to a cutting edge industry and the ability to work with our customers on innovative solutions. Attractive compensation package available with negotiable conditions. Dusk offers a flexible workplace environment policy.
We are offering the chance to work on some of Australia’s coolest and highest profile digital projects. You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering high-performing mobile and web solutions for clients.
If you have a positive “can do” attitude and are an analytical and conceptual thinker apply now and include the word “Dell” in your application!
Please email applications including resume and contact details to email@example.com
A TRUE OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE, GROW AND BE REWARDED!