Who are Dusk Mobile?
A Melbourne based SaaS company behind the Intelligent Operations Platform or IOP for short. An industry leading “no code” workforce management software toolset. IOP is a planning, scheduling and delivery platform enabling business leaders to transform their processes, without a transformation program. Delivering rapid ROI, easy API connectivity to existing solutions and powerful actionable insights.
Located in both Melbourne, Australia and Essex, London and born from more than a decade in systems design, build and management for some of Australia’s largest companies. Dusk Mobile developed a cloud operations platform that provides a single pane of glass real time representation of your business, which enables your executives and managers access to information at their finger tips to make real time, fact based decisions.
What is included in the Intelligent Operations Platform?
- Field Service Management Software (FSM)
- Project Management Software
- Mobility & Forms
- Machine Learning
- Time Sheeting
- IoT visualisation
- Workflow Automation
- Artificial Intelligence
What industries use the Intelligent Operations Platform?
- Transportation & Logistics
- Health Care
- Aged Care
What is Workforce Management Software?
- This is the software that supports the management of the schedules for your resources, crews, jobs, projects, equipment and more, so you can deliver services to your customers with a single view. It provides operational visibility and in most cases will be connected into other systems such as Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) and Enterprise Asset Management Software (EAM) as examples.
How is the Intelligent Operations Platform being used by Dusk Mobile customers today?
- Real time dashboards, automated workflows including Purchase Order’s, Purchase Order Requisitions/Approvals, Expenses, Leave and many other approval/reject workflows, Quoting and Invoicing, IoT sensor visualisation and actioning of data flows automatically. Sanitising field gathered and imported dynamic data sets ahead of customer access
- Inventory management, project management with customers designing their own risk matrix, optical character recognition for field data capture, image matching and more.
- Automated scheduling and dispatch, dynamic route optimisation, Inspection, Quality Audit, Sales, Questionnaires, IoT visualisation, Works Replanning and automation including for Jeopardy Management
What are the benefits of using our Workforce Management platform?
There are many benefits, including:
- Safety and compliance
- Operational efficiency
- Shorter invoicing cycles
- Cost savings
- Elimination of duplicate processes
- Increasing staff and customer satisfaction
- Customer retention
- Overall improved understanding through deeper data analysis
- Proving or disproving pre business case models
- Ultra high data accuracy from plain text to GPS
Why Dusk Mobile?
We are an industry trusted partner that invests in relationships and builds connections for our clients. Our software and relationship management ensure we receive most of our work through referrals, which is testament to the continued value we deliver, long after Go Live. Our extensive investment in our COTS solution can be showcased with your data using pre-designed templates that we know will demonstrate value quickly to your business.
Where can Dusk help me?
Digital transformation can be a complex ride, however we can help you get started, run, deliver and support with any or all of the following steps:
- Gathering business requirements
- Access to our industry leading pre-built templates
- Creating the possible business model
- Gap analysis and strength assessment
- The legacy technology audit
- Defining the optimal digital architecture
- Configuring our digital solution
- Connecting up the digital solution
- Setting the data security strategy and privacy by design
- Project Management and Governance
- Support & maintenance
How do I get started with Dusk Mobile?
Call, Email or Social: