Who are Dusk Mobile?
A Melbourne based SaaS company behind the Intelligent Operations Platform or Dusk IOP for short. An industry leading “no code” workforce management software toolset. The Dusk IOP is a planning, scheduling and delivery platform enabling business leaders to transform their processes, without a transformation program. Delivering rapid ROI, easy API connectivity to existing solutions and powerful actionable insights. Our extensive investment in our COTS solution can be showcased with your data using pre-designed templates that we know will demonstrate value quickly to your business.
Founded in 2013 and located in both Melbourne, Australia and Essex, London. Dusk Mobile was born from more than a decade in systems design, build and management for some of Australia’s largest companies. Dusk Mobile developed a cloud operations platform that provides a single pane of glass real time representation of your business, which enables your executives and managers access to information at their finger tips to make real time, fact based decisions.
What is included in the Dusk IOP?
- Field Service Management Software (FSM)
- Project Management Software
- Mobility & Forms
- Machine Learning
- Time Sheeting
- IoT visualisation
- Workflow Automation
- Artificial Intelligence
What industries use the Dusk IOP?
- Field Services
- Transportation & Logistics
- Aged Care
What is Workforce Management Software?
- This is the software that supports the management of the schedules for your resources, crews, jobs, projects, equipment and more, so you can deliver services to your customers with a single view. It provides operational visibility and in most cases will be connected into other systems such as Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) and Enterprise Asset Management Software (EAM) as examples.
How is the Dusk IOP being used by customers today?
- Real time dashboards, automated workflows including Purchase Order’s, Purchase Order Requisitions/Approvals, Expenses, Leave and many other approval/reject workflows, Quoting and Invoicing, IoT sensor visualisation and actioning of data flows automatically. Sanitising field gathered and imported dynamic data sets ahead of customer access
- Inventory management, project management with customers designing their own risk matrix, optical character recognition for field data capture, image matching and more.
- Automated scheduling and dispatch, dynamic route optimisation, Inspection, Quality Audit, Sales, Questionnaires, IoT visualisation, Works Re-planning and automation including for Jeopardy Management
What are the benefits of using a Workforce Management platform?
There are many benefits, including:
- Centralised visibility of all work types
- Safety and compliance
- Operational efficiencies
- Automation of workflows
- Shorter invoicing cycles
- Cost savings
- Elimination of duplicate processes
- Increasing staff and customer satisfaction
- Customer retention
- Overall improved understanding through deeper data analysis
- Proving or disproving pre business case models
- Ultra high data accuracy from plain text to GPS
Can I integrate my existing systems to the Dusk IOP?
Yes. We have a number of pre-built connectors, that are regularly updated here. We can build connectors by request if your system isn’t listed. We also have a published API, so you can consume data at your convenience into your reporting or BI solutions as examples.
Where can Dusk help me?
We can help you get started, run, deliver and support with any or all of the following steps:
- Gathering business requirements
- Access to our industry leading pre-built templates
- Creating the possible business model
- Gap analysis and strength assessment
- The legacy technology audit
- Defining the optimal digital architecture
- Configuring the Dusk IOP
- Connecting up the Dusk IOP
- Informing the data security strategy and privacy by design
- Project Management and Governance
- Ongoing support & maintenance
How do I get started with Dusk Mobile?
Call, Email or Social: