Melbourne CBD (Innovative Australian head quartered, fast growing SaaS company looking for entrepreneurial talent to grow our local presence.)
Dusk Mobile is a leading collaborative work management platform SaaS company. Our customers include industry leaders across utilities, transport and logistics, mining, automotive and property.
The Dusk Mobile team consists of an energised, passionate, customer driven group of people who know how to work both together and autonomously. Our core values define us and we look forward to hearing your examples of living them. The family here are Dusk Mobile comprises consultants, technologists across software engineers, mobile strategy, service desk, solution architects and VMWare Workspace One engineers along with an advisory board of seasoned international entrepreneurs.
With the head office in Melbourne, Dusk Mobile is delivering our collaborative work management platform into organisations large and small. We partner with our customers and take the time to understand their businesses. After successfully starting up in Australia over 5.5 years ago and growing our client base, we are looking to grow our team to join us on that journey.
We are seeking an experienced Implementation Consultant to join our expanding team in Melbourne. This position is ideal for anyone who is passionate about customer service, SaaS technology and looking to make a name for themselves with an industry leader. Our customers need to see the value in their investment and it’s our responsibility to support them with this. As their first point of contact, you will be pivotal in defining their experience. One of our core values is; Deliver measurable returns for our clients. This is a constant, with many customers looking to us for support on how they can unlock the value from their data, with our collaborative work management platform.
- Ability to identify upsell opportunities and qualify them with the relevant roles on the customer side
- Work closely with the Dusk Mobile marketing team
- Closely monitor the performance of Dusk Mobile in the client account with monthly meetings, the collation of information and play back
- Involvement in both stakeholder workshops and product development workshops to guide a successful outcome
- Keep business users/champions informed through a line of continuous communication
- Investigate issues and see through to resolution
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects on time and on budget with the customer being #1
- Working closely with the Customer Success Managers to ensure a smooth transition
- Assist in ensuring pre-project status is captured for benefit realisation measurement later
- Some travel nationally required
- Work pro-actively to update customers by reporting progress regarding outstanding queries
Mandatory skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a customer facing role with demonstrateable experience of implementation consulting with a SaaS company
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows OS and Mac OS. Others a bonus
- An accomplished Project Manager who has learnt from failure as well as success
- Industry expertise on 2 or more of Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Mining, Property Development or Automotive
- Excellent knowledge of SaaS businesses, their idiosyncrasies and how to succeed in them
- Ability to engage at all levels of the business, including Executive/Leadership functions
- Able to see other people’s perspective and bring others along on your journey
- Passion for technology, learning and a thirst for knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for seeing others succeed
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users by phone, in person and in writing
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy in the preparation of documents, reports, and correspondence.
- Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple tasks under tight timelines
What we offer
Joining us will be challenging and rewarding. You’ll gain lots of valuable experience and be part of a close team that expands Dusk Mobile in Australia. You will be exposed to a cutting edge industry and the ability to work with our customers on innovative solutions. Attractive compensation package available, social events and more.
We are offering the chance to work on some of Australia’s coolest and transformational projects. You’ll be responsible for growing the accounts and solutions for our clients.
Australian Permanent Residency required